The Glennon Group
Moberly, MO (Central Missouri)
This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Moberly, MO apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Moberly, MO.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
Growing manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. MUST HAVE A BSME or BSIE.
Proven work experience in process/labor/layout efficiency improvement and LEAN Manufacturing. Must have been involved with a large product move: design, set-up, implementation.
The functions of the position are:
• Establishes work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
• Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
• Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
• Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
• Develops management systems for cost analysis, financial planning, wage and salary administration, and job evaluation.
The technical skills for the position are:
• MS Office computer skills
• CAD experience a plus
• PLC experience a plus
• Jig and Fixture design
• knowledge of industrial electrical and mechanical print reading
• Lean knowledge
• Welding and brazing
• Exposure to MRP systems
• ISO principals
• Good foundation in Safety Programs including OSHA Regulations familiarity, and ergonomics