This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Saint Louis, MO apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Saint Louis, MO.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
• Design and analysis of structural steel, concrete and foundations
• Perform calculations of foundation, wind and seismic loads
• Design and develop layouts for standardized and customized bulk material handling systems (i.e. belt conveyors, screen towers, crushers and hoppers) to customer’s specifications
Education & Training
• Bachelor’s Degree in Structural, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
• 7-10 years Structural, Mechanical or Civil Engineering experience in Industrial applications
• Proficient with AutoCAD (release 2007 or higher)
• Must be knowledgeable with the codes and standards of AISC and AWS
• Working knowledge of Inventor or other 3D programs preferred
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe and internet required
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be able to design concrete foundations
• Ability to draw and calculate measurements
• Strong attention to details and process oriented
• Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in written form
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Proficient in classic stress analysis
• Working knowledge of Inventor stress analysis and Inventor Simulation software preferred
Opportunity to grow into Engineering Management positions.